Suppose I said that Garnier was bringing a cool bus into town and that you could get your hair done, have some light bites, and take home some beauty products? What would you say? Cool! JUST WHAT I THOUGHT YOU WOULD SAY! So, YES! In fact, Garnier IS bringing a cool bus into town for an event hosted by ME! And, YOU are invited, as always!
Here’s the skinny:
The Garnier Greener Tour, in partnership with TerraCycle, is making stops all over the country to raise awareness about the recyclability of cosmetic packaging, encourage people to think differently about waste, and teach simple ways to have a positive impact on the environment. It hits Miami this Friday, at Walmart on Coral Way. I’ll be there from 4pm-6pm. The tour bus will feature:
- TerraCycle collection bins to encourage people to recycle empty personal care and beauty items
- A TerraCycle representative on site to educate on recycling and upcycling
- Garnier Samples
- Garnier styling stations
- Fun games and activities
This event is TOTALLY FREE (though you need to register below), but there is one thing that I’d love for you to do–Bring any empty or old hair care, skin care or cosmetic packaging for recycling (which is perfect since you’ll need to make room for all those new Garnier goodies!) Oh, and let me know you’re coming–shout me out on Facebook or tweet me using the hashtag #GarnierGreenerTour.
Here’s the link to register:
And, even if you can’t make it, I STILL want you to get one of the Garnier goody bags (valued at more than $40) bucks, so I’m giving away THREE of them! Here’s what each contains:
- Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Shampoo
- Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Conditioner
- Garnier Fructis Pure Clean 2in1 Shampoo & Conditioner
- Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Finishing Paste
- Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment
- Garnier Fructis Style Curl Calm Down Anti-Frizz Cream
- Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream for Dry Skin
Disclosure: I will receive products and monetary compensation for hosting this event, but I do already use Garnier products, so this wasn’t a stretch for me, by any means. All opinions are my own.