THE VICTORIA’S SECRET FASHION SHOW airs Tuesday, Dec. 8 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT), on CBS. The lingerie runway show will include pink carpet interviews, model profiles, a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the world’s most celebrated fashion show, the multi-million dollar Fantasy Bra and musical performances which will be announced at a later date.
This show has become a global phenomenon. Since it debuted in 1995 in New York City, the show has taken place in Cannes, Los Angeles, Miami and, most recently, London.
Here are 10 factoids about this year’s show:
1. 185 countries will tune in to watch!
2. 46 pairs of wings were created for this year’s show!
3. The Angels walking in the show have a combined total of 88 million Instagram followers!
4. The average Angel height is 5’10.5″
5. This year’s show will feature LED Light Wings, for the first time!
6. Fans can follow the action backstage on Snapchat‘s Victoria Secret Live Story.
7. They’ll be 40 cans of Victoria’s Secret Hair Spray backstage!
8. The Fantasy Bra & Belt, worn by Lily Aldridge, is adorned by over 6500 precious gems, including diamonds, blue topaz, yellow sapphires, and pink quartz–all set in 18k gold.